This region is special because of the local individuals and groups that put in the time, energy, and passion to make a difference. We created the JUSTIN Community Grants program to support this great work. Since 2013, through the JUSTIN Community Grants program, we have been supporting local organizations that strive to make this community a better place to live, work, and raise families.
For our 2021 school and community grant period, JUSTIN will award up to $250,000 to local schools and non-profits in our community.
The 2021-2022 grant application opens on November 1, 2021.
JUSTIN Community Grants are going to support schools and non-profits who are improving North County communities.
Click on the map below to view the North
County boundaries marked by the green
Organizations based outside of this area
may apply as long as proposed projects
directly and exclusively benefit North
We believe that the North County region has many compelling needs, which is why our granting program is open to all focus areas.
Eligibility is, however, limited to the following types of organizations:
- Nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations (schools and teachers click here.)
- Religious organizations, provided the project has a secular purpose, no religious content, and benefits the greater community without regard to religious affiliation.
JUSTIN School and Community Grants will award a total of $250,000.
Grants can range from $1,000 to $50,000.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- History of and/or commitment to working in the North County
- Community need for the organization's programming or services
- Specifics of how your organization will use the funding to directly impact the community or strengthen your organization's ability to serve the community
- Ability to execute your proposal
- Tangible benefit for the community as a result of the funding
How to Apply
The 2021-2022 grant application opens November 1, 2021.