Since 2013, through the JUSTIN Community Grants program, we have been supporting local organizations that strive to make this community a better place to live, work, and raise families.
During the 2020 grant period, JUSTIN will award up to $250K to local schools, non-profits and governments who are responding to meet the needs of their community caused by COVID-19.
JUSTIN COVID-19 Relief Grants are going to support schools, non-profits and local government agencies who have been impacted by COVID-19.
Click on the map below to view the North
Country boundaries marked by the green
Organizations based outside of this area
may apply as long as proposed projects
directly and exclusively benefit North
We believe that the North County region has many compelling needs, which is why our granting program is open to all focus areas.
Eligibility is, however, limited to the following types of organizations:
- Nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations
- Local government agencies
- Religious organizations, provided the project has a secular purpose, no religious content, and benefits the greater community without regard to religious affiliation
JUSTIN COVID-19 Relief Grants will award a total of $250K
Grants can range from $1,000 to $50,000
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- History of and/or commitment to working in the North County
- Community need for the organization's programming or services
- Specifics of how your organization will use the funding to directly impact the community or strengthen your organization's ability to serve the community
- Ability to execute your proposal
- Tangible benefit for the community as a result of the funding
How to Apply
THIS GRANT IS CURRENTLY CLOSED